3.19.2013

Namaste, bitches

IT'S TIME FOR A BLOG REPURPOSE AGAIN!!!!

I'm all about fitness and yoga and diving right into my vegetarianism right now! I've added Entrepreneurship to my minor and I've decided what my options for my job are. Working for the Pittsburgh Penguins, being a professor, owning my own yoga studio with a vegan cafe/bar, or maybe even a fun vegan pizza shop! IT'S TIME TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT MY HEALTH!!! I'm going to quit smoking (I haven't smoked since Saturday? i think?).  I'm getting back on my TurboFire grind. I'm getting super into Yoga because I really want to be an instructor someday! I've started trying to eat healthier, I'm actually cooking some tofu as we speak!

So now, this blog will be geared towards documenting my progress into the world of health, nutrition, fitness and wellness!

No comments:

Post a Comment